Renegad COOL and Co Index du Forum Renegad COOL and Co
Forum: réunion, de tout sur tout

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Ruben Loftus-Cheek wants to break into Chelsea side

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Renegad COOL and Co Index du Forum -> Renegad COOL and Co -> Dauphin
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun
relax
relax

Masculin
Point(s): 40
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Sep - 09:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ruben Loftus-Cheek wants to break into Chelsea side Répondre en citant

Ruben Loftus-Cheek insists he is focused solely on breaking into the Chelsea side after starting England's friendly victory over Switzerland. The 22-year-old impressed while on agent sbobet loan at Crystal Palace last season, earning a World Cup call-up with his dynamic displays which helped keep the Eagles in the Premier League. He opted to remain at agent sbobet Stamford Bridge this year in an attempt to break into the first team on a regular basis under new boss Maurizio Sarri. So far he has struggled to do so, playing just 33 minutes of football for the Blues in two substitute appearances this term. Asked if he could head back to Palace in January, Loftus-Cheek replied: "Possibly, but it is still far away, there are still a lot of games to play and I just have to see what happens.
"Right now I am at Chelsea and my focus is at Chelsea and learning at Chelsea. That is in the future and we will deal with that when it comes.
"I'm not sure when I am going to play agent sbobet. It is just down to me working hard in training, I don't know whether I am going to play or not play but for me it stays the same, I still train well and do everything the right way in case I do play."

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Sep - 09:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Renegad COOL and Co Index du Forum -> Renegad COOL and Co -> Dauphin Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SpaceDarkBlue by Mojy, © 2003 Mojy - Mojytech